20 Life Tips That Will Completely Change the Way You Look At Ordinary Things
If you look up life tips or simple life hacks you will find millions of ideas on all sorts of things on how to make your life easier. Real life hacks can save time and money and make your like just a little easier. That is why you will want to take a look at the 20 life tips and simple life hacks that are sure to change the way you look at some of the things you do on a regular basis. The following are just some of the real life hacks you will find on the list.
1, Starting a fire easily. If you need to light a campfire quickly and you have no paper to get it started, try using potato chips. Potato chips burn better than most things, and they will also work when firewood is damp.
2. A real life hack for calming yourself down quickly. If you need to calm yourself down fast use this simple life hack. Press down on the area of skin between your nose and your lips, using your thumb, for about three seconds. This simple life hack can even help even if you think you’re having a nervous breakdown.
3. Substituting bananas for eggs in baking. If you realize you are out of eggs in the middle of baking, try this simple life hack. You can replace the eggs in the recipe with bananas when making dough recipes for cookies or pie. Just half a banana as it is about the size of one egg. Bananas are also a good replacement as they have good food value and are an excellent source of vitamin B6 and contain moderate amounts of manganese, dietary fiber, and vitamin C.
4. A simple life hack for drying footwear fast. For this real life hack use salt. Start by heating it up in a frying pan, then sprinkle it inside a sock, and place the sock inside the wet shoe. If the moisture doesn’t disappear right away, just put in a new sock. Your shoes will be dry in no time at all.
5. A simple life hack to grate cheese. Before grating some hard cheese for use in recipes, first smear some vegetable oil on the grater. The hard cheese won’t get stuck together, and the grater will be easier to wash.
6. A real life hack for resuing that dried-out lemon. A lemon that is starting to dry out can be restored to its former freshness with ease. Simply leave the lemon in a bowl of water for a couple of hours. That way you can benefit from all the lemon health benefits. Lemons are alkaline forming and great to use in all sorts of recipes. It is also a good idea every morning to have some warm water with about half a lemon squeezed in to get the health benefits of water with lemon. Fresh lemon juice that is added to water is said to be a great liver detoxifier. When you use lemons in a variety of recipe ideas you are getting lots of healthy benefits. Lemons are high in potassium, iron, vitamin B6 and very high in Vitamin C.
7. To get rid of a headache. You can ease the pain of a headache by rubbing a slice of lemon on your forehead. It might seem silly, but the aroma of citrus fruit can help to calm you down.
These 20 real life hacks are just some of the ideas you will find on the Brightside site. You will find these and other ideas from home, design, cooking, animals, life tips and tricks and so much more. **
Learn MORE at Brightside
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.